Zona
(12-10-2020, 05:52 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote: I haven’t read it all man becuz it’s not that deep, I’m sure the admins would agree but if you don’t have permission from players around you just don’t use that language man it’s simple.

I also read at the bottom you said this was 'revenge'. You broke the rule buddy, deal with the consequences this has nothing to do with revenge lol

Now, I did expect you guys to deny that it was infact revenge, however, those are not my words; these are Jordy's.

Spoiler :
[Image: muoo1XA.png]

I would have believed that you as a known member and also ex-staff member would have read the entire post in order to keep updated on the case as I wrote that this was a post which was gonna go in the PR, but I didn't manage to do it due to it being concluded.

There were some events which happened today:
- You and the rest of the SWAT team including Jordy who received the blacklist acted very hostile towards me in OOC right after the blacklist was issued. Don't take my words for that - take your own:

Spoiler :
[Image: IrjcZRF.jpg][Image: lWkINfT.jpg][Image: BXVFIJT.jpg][Image: jzaA9Cg.jpg][Image: 5dgmvIS.jpg]

- You were very friendly and kept on the roleplay straight after the arrest by visiting and killing me in jail and didn't mention anything in OOC or in PM regards my statements in the roleplay you guys initiated.

Now, do not tell me that it is a "coincidence" that you guys acted like this straight after the blacklist was issued to Jordy.

You have also only published the few seconds where I actually called someone black, without showing the entire situation. The rules says: You can do this in character with an intricate roleplay reason, however it will require consent from all members of the RP. As an ex-staff member you should know that you don't make this agreement in written form like f. example Sex RP. Roleplay is dynamic and you act upon. 

Now you guys were the once who initiated the roleplay which has been stated multiple times. A staff member's vote wasn't needed as you guys were leading the roleplay in this direction and kept on pushing. It is just like power gaming. You don’t put in Local OOC “May I make you fall?”. You initiate the roleplay by doing “/me attempts to make him fall” and then wait for the respond. I responded to your roleplay about someone being a racist in public and I played along your roleplay. How will it then be logical for you that I have then after this have to ask you in L OOC if I may call you something?

I wish you guys played your cards fair, and I hope the administrator would like you to upload that entire situation as you have stated that it does exist, but you meant it wasn't needed.
[Image: clvck9d.png]

Messages In This Thread
Zona - by Zona - 12-10-2020, 05:48 PM
RE: Zona - by god - 12-10-2020, 05:52 PM
RE: Zona - by Zona - 12-10-2020, 11:08 PM
RE: Zona - by BoJack - 12-11-2020, 02:21 PM
RE: Zona - by Dragnort_ - 12-11-2020, 07:48 AM
RE: Zona - by Zona - 12-18-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Zona - by Dragnort_ - 12-18-2020, 10:14 AM
RE: Zona - by Zona - 12-18-2020, 10:22 AM
RE: Zona - by Dragnort_ - 12-18-2020, 11:40 AM