Zona
Steam Name: Zona

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:111437847

BanID: 83830

Ban Reason
PRA (97251) - Discriminatory RP

Staff Member: BoJack

Involved users
Jordy, Dobs and unsure about the rest of the players.

Why should you be unbanned?
I was supposed to post this in the PR, but I was 1 minute too late:

"Greetings again both of you!

I think we have to go back and look at the rules once again.
"1.7 - You cannot be discriminatory out of character in any form, doing so will result in a harsh punishment. You can do this in character with an intricate roleplay reason, however it will require consent from all members of the RP or Admin permission."

I would like to bring out this from the rule: require consent

Now, I know you guys also got many many roleplay hours and can for sure say that when you roleplay; you must "read" the atmosphere or play along with how things are. I don't think any roleplayer or staff member can bring up one incident where people agreed on in OOC or L OOC that they may call someone "Black **". Roleplay is dynamic and you adapt after the situation.

We have to be realistic about that.

Now in the video, you may see how people respond to the scene. If you guys are the scene responded with "Hey, chill that out" or "Let's not go in that direction" or by any chance indicated that this is not okay for you guys or indicated that this was not the intention with your roleplay then, of course, I would have cut out using that type of language.

As you said; you have the rest of the video but you don't feel that it is relevant. You have clipped the video to only match your own point of view. I will, of course, leave it up to the staff member of the case to decide whether you should upload the entire scene or not, but I ask you and hope you will.

Just to give both sides a fair shot to argue with all cards on the table.

When that is said I will write a short summary;

- You guys initiated to this roleplay and I played along and acted regards how you responded to the words which was being thrown out.
- We have to be realistic about this scene - not a single staff member or a roleplayer can provide evidence that someone agrees in L OOC that you may use "Black (something)" in the roleplay. Situations are dynamic and you act upon that.
- I wish you can show the entire video from start to end to give both sides a fair shot. I will leave it up to the staff member to decide that, but I believe that would be the fairest in order to see the case in the bigger picture."

I believe I should be given a new chance to continue the debate in order to get the ban removed. 
Now, I see that you write in the PR "We have found your evidence to be verifiable. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced as a result of these events. The accused player involved will be held accountable for his actions."

However, Jordy and his mates didn't feel uncomfortable or insulted after this. They came down to the jails to continue the roleplay. there were none issues until the PR on Jordy was approved and he got blacklisted. That was when this scene was important to them - in order to get revenge. That is what he wrote in OOC during the PR on me was active. 

I hope we can have a fair debate, Jordy.

Messages In This Thread
Zona - by Zona - 12-10-2020, 05:48 PM
RE: Zona - by god - 12-10-2020, 05:52 PM
RE: Zona - by Zona - 12-10-2020, 11:08 PM
RE: Zona - by BoJack - 12-11-2020, 02:21 PM
RE: Zona - by Dragnort_ - 12-11-2020, 07:48 AM
RE: Zona - by Zona - 12-18-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Zona - by Dragnort_ - 12-18-2020, 10:14 AM
RE: Zona - by Zona - 12-18-2020, 10:22 AM
RE: Zona - by Dragnort_ - 12-18-2020, 11:40 AM