Jordy
Steam Name: Jordy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88928338

BlacklistID(s): 108628

Blacklist Reason
Violence should always be the last option, shooting and killing an unarmed person in the jails.

Staff Member: Midget

Involved users
Me and a rebel

Why should you be unblacklisted?
I should be un blacklisted because the reason for the blacklist was violence should be last option.

I was literally chasing a rebel who was doing a prison break which was mentioned in the radio he had a weapon I thought I seen him with a pistol which ended up being his toolgun.

With the current situation with 40% tax we were standing alert ready to protect the nexus from raids so when a rebel runs past us into jails releasing his accomplaices, I chased him around shouting for him to stop or lethal force would be used as he was avoiding the taser from the other officer. THEREFORE VIOLENCE WAS THE LAST OPTION AS HE WAS NOT LISTENING TO THE TASER ORDERS AND AVIODING THE OFFICERS TASER SHOTS.

At that current time we couldn't take anymore risks after several attempted raids obviously we're going to be on guard ready to shoot.

Just feel as if this is targetting our group of players because of us voicing our opinions on the new updates. I shown no toxicity in OOC or anything.

If it is possible could another staff member look over this as I dont think my blacklist should be on record as I'm trying to keep a clean slate after the ban wipe.

Messages In This Thread
Jordy - by Jordy - 12-09-2020, 05:42 PM
RE: Jordy - by Haarek - 12-09-2020, 06:12 PM
RE: Jordy - by Jordy - 12-09-2020, 06:18 PM
RE: Jordy - by Haarek - 12-09-2020, 10:13 PM