Statement on who is running this community (ArnuxRP)
Since I can, I'll take the liberty of making a final closing statement here.

If you want change, if your unhappy with how stuff is structured or things are being run, it doesn't help blatantly bitching in a thread showing everyone you clearly have no concept or understanding of the person behind the nametag. Pollux and every other dev is putting down bitch-ass time into this server trying to make it work and you return the favor with silly remarks about how he thinks he "owns" FL for making executive decisions on what should/can't be added with the other devs. Maybe if you actually reasoned and talked to Pollux you would get his opinions and maybe some insight into the development if you are lucky. Every Dev and staff member are still just people and part of the same community you are. None of the devs have any malicious intent and are simply trying to get up the playercount, sometimes there will be made decisions that you don't agree with.

I also suggest you read the disclaimer on the suggestion forum.

Quote:Just because a suggestion receives a large amount of support by the community does not guarantee approval, most suggestions are discussed by the development team and the staff team and if they do not feel that it is possible or its not suitable for the server it will be declined. The community's opinion is always taken into consideration.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 4 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Awestruck, Pollux, Slaint, Lewwings

Messages In This Thread
RE: Statement on who is running this community (ArnuxRP) - by Haarek - 12-09-2020, 02:33 AM