Statement on who is running this community (ArnuxRP)
Right, this has gone far enough. I've had enough of this which has plagued FL for the past couple of years.

Currently, whenever anyone wants to bring a suggestion you've got Pollux and (sometimes) Arny who think they own the shop. I've on numerous occasions stated in OOC or raised suggestions for FL which have been instantly declined saying 'We don't like that, not happening' like FL is Pollux/ArnyRP. 

There is too many opinions on what FL's future is and there needs to be some form of agreement on what is actually going to happen. What I'm requesting is Divey to have a chat with community/devs/sa/admins and collectively come to an agreement on what is the future of FL, what everyone wants and expectations for 2021 in regards to updates and what is wanted.

Im honestly tired of this 'My name is Pollux and I run FL' shit and I know I'm certainly not the only one. I am not trying to cause drama, its not me that is the one pretending to own FL like Pollux is declining suggestions he doesn't like or saying he'd never bring back old weapons for example because he doesn't like them etc.

(For admins who want examples of this please look at OOC chat logs for 06/12/2020 7-10PM GMT +1).

Divey, we want a stand from what of what you want from FL. Explain your future plans and what the roadmap is. You own FL, we want your statement of what is expected.
The following 2 users Like Jimmy The's post:
  • Slaint, Julern

Messages In This Thread
Statement on who is running this community (ArnuxRP) - by Jimmy The - 12-08-2020, 12:48 PM