Masternoda
1.I was not a dictator taxes were risen because of salary demand I was never a dictator this is lie number 1 u can check the logs to lier 

2.calling me a lier is not professional ur an administrator u should respect players in the server

3.missing around in chat and insulting my nan is not acceptable at all

4.your decision was made as an abuse to continue to play and have fun 

5.Pollux said clearly that other people got blacklisted for killing the president with a government badge and Pollux wouldn’t lie and he has the database and i think he checks it regularly 

6.regardless ur judgement should be invalid because u were involved the judgment should be from an admin that has no relation with the issue

I still believe ur not inforcing the rules and abusing ur administration just to have fun

I wish logs get checked u will find more information because everything happened in chat and u can check that i rised taxes for a 100% valid reason to not become a dictator and my job clearly says president of the United States and ur job clearly says United States military so 100% government not a coup and taking a part of the rule and leaving the rest is abusing also 

This rule makes things clear :2.As you're not officially government, you can choose whether or not you follow the government rules. You should decide this based on what your custom job/group is. If you're a shady PMC, it's expected that you wouldn't follow the government's rules, and the consequences of this (raiding without warrants) would be dealt with IC; in fact, this is a great reason for others to raid the government, because they're working with potentially illegal forces. However, if you're RPing as the DEA, or a job/group that is supposed to be legal or similar, you should follow the government rules to the letter, and raid only with a search warrant. An admin can force you to abide by the government rules if he feels that you're not RPing properly (FailRP); his/her decision is final
[Image: SHfSAas.png]

Messages In This Thread
Masternoda - by Abodigamer - 12-07-2020, 12:32 AM
RE: Masternoda - by Abodigamer - 12-07-2020, 12:38 AM
RE: Masternoda - by Abodigamer - 12-07-2020, 01:10 AM
RE: Masternoda - by Pollux - 12-07-2020, 01:17 AM
RE: Masternoda - by Abodigamer - 12-07-2020, 01:36 AM
RE: Masternoda - by Pollux - 12-07-2020, 03:03 AM
RE: Masternoda - by Abodigamer - 12-07-2020, 01:17 PM
RE: Masternoda - by Tomo - 01-27-2021, 07:39 PM