Zona
Hey Zona,

"Unfortunately, when I tried to aim for the head in order to knock him out, the baton accidentally managed to kill the suspect instead."

You killed the "suspect" because you had hit him with the ASP baton so many times his health was on 10%. I was there watching the whole ordeal from the first moment you interacted with the person you killed. You hit him several times when he was standing completely still surrounded by officers in two different locations. 

There is no excuse for a person with 1500 hours and 18 roleplay points to be going around blatantly and repeatedly striking people detained by officers; killing him. Then later justifying it on the forums with "unfortunately" and "accidentally"; no - this was blatant failRP and if I knew this was your justification I would have also revoked an RP point from you. 

I hope you start showing that you are an experienced member, because frankly your conduct yesterday did not reflect it. We both know how many times I had you on the roof yesterday and this situation was the final straw.

Best regards,
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.

Messages In This Thread
Zona - by Zona - 11-30-2020, 02:36 AM
RE: Zona - by Haarek - 11-30-2020, 12:32 PM
RE: Zona - by Zona - 11-30-2020, 10:30 PM
RE: Zona - by Haarek - 12-01-2020, 10:50 AM