Taxi58
Your Name: Cygnus

Accused Staff Member: Taxi58

Involved users
Bobby Hill, FishTreeDogWorm, Wolfy, Taxi58 (aforementioned), Me

Date & Time (GMT): 5/11/20 @ 20:00 GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Infringement of the rules

Explanation and Evidence
Me and my friends were repairing our car at the Outer BP, as Taxi58 and his friend Wolfy rolls up. We had previously killed Wolfy at the exact same location, and I believe he was angry that we did so he returned later for no other reason but to kill us.

As Taxi58 and his friend rolled up, they drove away at first whilst our friend were pointing our guns at them, probably scared. They then return from a different angle, this time they get out of the car, UNARMED and I point my gun at them. As I do this, they shortly after grab their own firearms out attempting to initiate FearRP. Assuming they were gonna say that I pulled my gun out last, I open fire as they pulled guns out on me.

Taxi58 also had his job at the time as Unemployed and had it as so for a while, and had it a while after as well despite working with someone with a seperate group name: "Shmicki Family". It is expected from an admin to be able to switch their job before ganging up with someone else.

Video attached.

[Image: Ek50AV9.gif]

Remember that infractions that would result in bans are instant demotion for the staff member. There is no way they were this eager to pick up guns on us for no reason knowing exactly where we were.

I doubt it was pure coincidence they just happened to show up with full rifles for a second time.

Messages In This Thread
Taxi58 - by Cygnus - 11-05-2020, 08:11 PM
RE: Taxi58 - by Edned - 11-13-2020, 05:40 PM
RE: Taxi58 - by Toe Shmicki - 11-13-2020, 06:07 PM
RE: Taxi58 - by Cygnus - 11-13-2020, 09:40 PM
RE: Taxi58 - by Toe Shmicki - 11-13-2020, 10:58 PM
RE: Taxi58 - by Edned - 11-14-2020, 01:48 AM