SteamID: STEAM_0:1:130031570

BlacklistID(s): 107981

Blacklist Reason
RDM

Staff Member: Klusmos

Involved users
"Eagle", "Pacman" and "Im a stinky DA"

Why should you be unblacklisted?
Well, let's start with that me, Eagle and Pacman were going to raid the President for 40% of tax. When we got on the presidential floor, there were already about six people upstairs, we killed some of them, then they pushed and killed Eagle and Pacman. I was able to survive as I was going down in the elevator. I loaded up new ammunition and waited for them to come down I could kill him and give revenge because he killed my buddies. When he got down he started to run and I shot him and killed him because he looked really similar to the other guys upstairs and he was also loaded with the same guns as they had... Well. what more can I say. You admins can check the logs and see if he shot anyone which klusmos already stated that he did.  And that's why I'm making this unblacklist. because he actually looked like them with the same gun and the same type of clothing. and as the logs show he did kill at least one of them or just hit them with his gun. I don't see that as an RDM when they killed two of my crew members 2minutes earlier?

Regards,
Fearless Donator

Messages In This Thread
RiNO - by rino - 10-23-2020, 07:15 PM
RE: RiNO - by BoJack - 10-23-2020, 08:11 PM
RE: RiNO - by rino - 10-23-2020, 09:16 PM
RE: RiNO - by BoJack - 10-24-2020, 11:30 PM
RE: RiNO - by SnowFlame - 10-24-2020, 11:36 PM