Zodin
Hi Zodin,

Thank you for your UBR. Firstly, I want to mention that we didn't take the decision to suspend you from the services lightly. There have been ongoing claims from players for a little while now that could've easily been rumours; myself and the management team have kept this under constant review because we of course wouldn't suspend someone on purely rumours from the community, but it would spark some concern to investigate further.

Bearing in mind that we already had heightened suspicions on this matter, I had evidence given to me of a Discord chat between you and another member. You admitted that you sold money, made an offer of $2 million for £10 and then provided a paypal.me link to your personal account, followed by "And you can have it right now if you like. I happen to be online, so if you send the £ I'll give you the in-game $$ Smile". If it was a joke or you didn't intend to actually do so, would you provide an easy method of instant payment acceptance?

This shows more than enough intent to break the ToS and "resell or redistribute any part of the Services or access to the Services;". Whilst the transaction didn't go through (because the user stated that they said it to test you because they were suspicious of the same rumours), it warrants enough evidence to myself and the rest of the team that you fully intend on doing this. Why should we hang around until you go through with a transaction when we have evidence that you intended to do so?

I await your response.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep

Messages In This Thread
Zodin - by Zodin - 10-02-2020, 11:50 PM
RE: Zodin - by Edned - 10-05-2020, 11:01 PM
RE: Zodin - by Zodin - 10-06-2020, 08:09 AM
RE: Zodin - by Divey - 10-10-2020, 05:00 PM