Oliver
I'm going to write a more detailed response tomorrow and view the video probably as it's half past 2 in the morning, so I will properly go through your text tomorrow.

Although I've quickly gone through it and want to state that you are completely targetting me in the video, you have posted a video of you shooting my car and blowing it up. I also believe you have also posted the evidence that Hareek is lacking to give you a harsh punishment, and it seems you guys had been shooting at me a bunch for no reason. I had just been minding my own business, and in regards to this cop-baiting, I had been completely doing my own thing minding my business but in actual fact you had been doing the reverse of that and chasing me down with your bad inflictions.

This thing I see of changing the thread at the bottom that is completely unrelevant because I hadn't changed nothing to the situation or context as the staff on the forum will be able to tell by looking at the history of the post. That just shows more about your character saying things like this.

You are literally the epitome of what is going wrong with fearless with players using loopholes and creating lies as misinformation to suit your agenda. I haven't been aggressive at all in OOC I have only stated things I that I have witnessed from both of your behaviour which is the reason you two have ganged together. I will write more detailed post tomorrow as it's late.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver

Messages In This Thread
Oliver - by OMG Ωmega - 09-16-2020, 12:33 AM
RE: Oliver - by Oliver - 09-16-2020, 01:49 AM
RE: Oliver - by Oliver - 09-16-2020, 03:44 AM
RE: Oliver - by Oliver - 09-16-2020, 03:49 AM
RE: Oliver - by Oliver - 09-16-2020, 02:47 PM
RE: Oliver - by Oliver - 09-16-2020, 03:45 PM
RE: Oliver - by Ryan - 09-16-2020, 06:49 PM