SabreShade
Hello falc,

I can understand why you would not allow me to be a platform for Cygnus and I apologize for attempting to do that, secondly the video was in no way offensive neither is ToS involved in this situation, I in no way intended to ever hurt Jess neither would I ever waste my precious time to even attempt and do so.

Now you have to keep in mind that the video I shared was not even created or uploaded by me so I am not quite sure how you can call me out for "going out of my way to target Jess". I know I can not slide between rules and I was never intending to do so. I think this is just a case of miscommunication. 

I can assure you that I never intended to hurt one and I deeply apologize if I did, I can assure you that I will be extra careful and make sure such incidents never occur in the future, I have served some of my time and I would really appreciate it if the ban could now be expired.

I would like to request that you do not deny this just yet, instead if this reply has not changed your mind I would like to hear your concerns and be given an other chance to reply to them.

Messages In This Thread
SabreShade - by Dimitris - 09-08-2020, 07:10 PM
RE: SabreShade - by Falc - 09-08-2020, 07:22 PM
RE: SabreShade - by Dimitris - 09-08-2020, 07:37 PM
RE: SabreShade - by Falc - 09-09-2020, 08:21 AM