Jessixa
Greetings Jessixa,

I am not going to lie, I was quite surprised when I was done reading your post as a whole. I did not expect such a poor reply even from somebody like yourself. You took so many days and it seems like you did not even bother reading what we are accusing you off. The main issue that lead to me creating this AA was how you time after time kept handing out bans based on your emotions, personal beliefs and past encounters with the users. Yet here you are once again providing us with no proof what so ever of said harassment. I also find quite funny how you time after time accuse Cygnus of playing the victim card when you've done nothing but just that in a weak and pathetic attempt to avoid what's coming for you. 

You keep claiming that you shared your part of your story on Cygnu's UBR but honestly that story changes every time you share it. Once you claim Cygnus kept harassing and you pleaded him to stop yet in your other version of the story you mention that you two never spoke as you made sure to avoid him every single time.

Also I am quite sure you have gotten the two AAs mixed up, this is not the one with the video of that dire admin sit.

I have literally made so many points and you have no answered to any of them, I am not sure what is going through your mind making these posts honestly, you've now said you will no longer reply yet every reply you've given me is just useless, you keep on avoiding to reply to any of the real accusations and you keep on blaming Cygnus for so many things based.. on literally NOTHING I really do not know how anyone can save you from what's coming Jess.
Every post you make you prove everything I accuse you off, you are not even capable of post a reply with any sort of consistency  on it, like literally read what you've written it's borderline nonce. I was expecting dire replies but not to this extent honestly.

The two screenshots you've posted are not even from Cygnus, you are attempting to prove Cygnus harassed you posting screenshots of threads consisting just of the title that is in no way offensive neither has it been posted by Cygnus, is that the best you got to give? Pathetic

Now you even went on and made this personal which is just unprofessional of you, not that you've ever been professional but anyways. You've went thus far to claim that I am targeting you in order to make sure you are not welcome here which is just far from the truth,  I've never had any personal issues with you, when you first joined the community I can recall many instances in which I was nice to you and we even role played together. You tend to get things mixed up, this is not personal. You are fully incapable of being a staff member and I've proven just that with this AA and that is about it. You are a decent role player but that does not automatically mean you can be a good staff member and you are a very good example of that. The staff team took their chances with both you and an other promotion and it has failed miserably. What I mostly admired the most about your post was were you went on called me toxic and even mention how you are not the only one that hates dealing with me, well Jess I honestly found that quite funny, I would just like to mention that people that absolutely despised me people that we kept going back and forward and we are still on terrible terms have messaged me saying it would be a miracle if something came out of this. The one person I am specifically on about even was a staff member, anyways you tend to go off topic and that is the only reason I made that comment.

To sum up, Jess time after time and time again, you prove everything I have accused you of, you are a terrible staff member incapable of handling the simplest situations and you are deplatforming users simply because you have a personal vendetta against them. You keep making false accusations based on nothing but your word which as I have proven shouldn't count for much. You do not hesitate to hand out bans based on your personal beliefs and assumptions. You keep making things personal and that's not just with Cygnus but even with me as you proved with your post above in which you called me toxic and that was just out of context. You need to be removed from any position that holds any power because you can simply not handle it.

Messages In This Thread
Jessixa - by Dimitris - 09-02-2020, 07:02 PM
RE: Jessixa - by SabreShibe - 09-02-2020, 07:04 PM
RE: Jessixa - by Agorith - 09-03-2020, 08:36 AM
RE: Jessixa - by Dimitris - 09-04-2020, 05:19 PM
RE: Jessixa - by Jessixa - 09-07-2020, 06:57 PM
RE: Jessixa - by Dimitris - 09-07-2020, 08:46 PM
RE: Jessixa - by Tomo - 12-08-2020, 06:17 PM