MaXo
Reported User(s): MaXo

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88321203

Date & Time (GMT): 13/8/20 @ 13:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
Thread Title: Report: <Police going in without vailid search warrent(Failrp\Mild laungue)>

Name of player: MaXo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88321203

Time in GMT: 13:30 (+/-)

Server: The main roleplay server

Summary: Me and my mate ware farming weed in the club... we stole some weed pods and evantualy i used in stead off /r // and said At our weed farm (Something like that) About 15 minits later i noticed that he became a cop so i warned my friend. We got back to the club and parked the car in city car park (this is what we did the whole day already) i had an camera setup in the flower pods directly looking at the door. I notice a cop coming and bashing the door in. he rushed towards the second door so i told my mate in voice caht Grab your gun there is an cop. At the end i got killed and logged (out because i missed clicked on nlr thing) When i loaded back in i said to him im gonna report you. 

He said why so i ecplained him that in noway he couldve known that we did iligal activities and he coundt have an search warrent therefor. Then he replied with i saw you walking in there. we said yeah i see my neighbor walking in an house but im not gonna bust him for those items. then he changed his story to i heared contrabant (Wich woundt be possible because we had our contrabant at the really back on the second floor ) I told him that and then he just causaly replay Stop crying because i do aggrasive rp. And told us to "Shut the fuck up" and stuff liek that. i wanna roleplay in an good comunity but these people sicken those (few) good comunities out there.

Evidence: (I took Screen shots afterwards i logged out so old text coud be found in the logs. i asked my buddy if he could SS them but his mouse wheel is broken)

Note: If you have quesions regarding this you can alwys send me an message // Or look it up on the console.(This is because we had 30 pots and he took all the weed from it and let the pods standing # corruption)

Evidence
Name Withness ; Slavkee 
Steam id withness ; STEAM_0:1:225087269

[Image: ND7Bmou.jpg]

[Image: RWD8ekg.jpg]

[Image: ZRqB34U.jpg]

[Image: VAqLMSl.jpg]

LOCATION OF THE CONTABNT: (Also at the point where i was standing was contrabant.)
[Image: eRn0TzE.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
MaXo - by wizard_0315 - 08-13-2020, 12:32 PM
RE: MaXo - by MaXo - 08-13-2020, 12:47 PM
RE: MaXo - by Ryan - 08-13-2020, 05:40 PM
RE: MaXo - by Conn - 08-15-2020, 05:39 PM