Thanks for the good times
Well, my time is over, 

I have held off on making this for a while now while I see where the server goes and how the player base is. If you know me then you know I haven't been on the server in over a month and was honestly just planning on Mass rdming and seeing what happens from there but I decided to leave as most do in case this community is around if I ever come back. If you don't know me let me tell you a bit about myself I joined FL for the first back in November of 2011 after I found both my brothers playing on here. After that, both my brothers and I played for on here until 2014 and then became inactive. I then came back in 2016 and played on here till mid-2017 and then lastly I came back in January as Covid-19 began and I stopped University classes. I was really active from January until May when I began to lose interest again. Anyways enough of the BS that no one really cares about and y'all probably skipped over.

I would like to thank the following people for making my time here fun while I was here:
Lewwings: You're my favorite British player buddy and Ill miss fucking with you.
Willem: Literally my favorite staff member you should've been promoted it was stupid of the higher-ups not to see your potential.
Midget (or whatever you go by now): It was fun to do your Rps and you're a great staff member
4eal: One of my best guys to do Agg Rp with cause you always manage to kill everyone for me
Nyander: A great staff member played with you a couple of times and we had some stuff in common 
Kipp: Thanks for the help with some Rps and also STOCK UP ON FOOD SO YOU ARENT ASKING FOR SOME BEFORE YOU DIE
Ratatoskrr: Thanks for accepting me and letting me join you guys whenever I was bored on the server and need to do something
Solder: I will miss joining late at night and contra farming with you buddy
Jessixa: I will manage to cone you without prop killing you one day
Fultz: Honestly didn't play with you much but I am thankful you remember me from years ago
There are so many more people that I would like to add on here but I realized it would be way too fucking long.

So with that, I'd like to say Peace out and I hope to join the server in the future and see it thriving.
The following 4 users Like [FFC]Pacman's post:
  • Jessixa, Lewwings, Kippsee, max.

Messages In This Thread
Thanks for the good times - by [FFC]Pacman - 07-30-2020, 07:31 AM
RE: Thanks for the good times - by Falc - 07-30-2020, 08:19 AM
RE: Thanks for the good times - by Jessixa - 07-30-2020, 08:22 AM
RE: Thanks for the good times - by RoCKy - 07-30-2020, 11:28 AM
RE: Thanks for the good times - by Haarek - 07-30-2020, 04:35 PM
RE: Thanks for the good times - by Kippsee - 07-30-2020, 04:52 PM
RE: Thanks for the good times - by rino - 07-30-2020, 07:39 PM
RE: Thanks for the good times - by Divey - 07-30-2020, 08:00 PM
RE: Thanks for the good times - by Ratatoskrr - 07-30-2020, 08:08 PM