Server Dead | 10 People Average | Divey what you doing?
I haven't been on the server properly for a good couple of years, so I have no idea whether Divey is doing a good job at being owner or not, however I do regularly check the forum to see how many people are on the server, and majority of the time the numbers are between 10 - 20 which is very poor for Fearless standards. When I used to play Fearless that was considered dead server in the middle of the night numbers.

Fearless in my opinion isn't the best RP server on Gmod but it sure used to be. Back in early spring 2018, Fearless was absolutley booming. There was an incredibly strong admin team with many veterans that were RP legends returning and playing on the regular like Lesanka and Avgar. The average amount of players was easily over 60, and in prime times there would be a queue of like 10 people tryign to get into the server when there was a cap of like 75.

More and more newcomers would genuinly try to rp and were interested in learning the server's mechanics insetad of just minging.

With it being lockdown the server should be way more active with everyone spending much more time at home.

Perhaps maybe some sort of advertising on youtube videos related to Gmod RP might be the solution. As long as it avoids the vanoss gmod videos it may have a good chance of working as long as it looks professional and is enticing to experienced roleplayer.
The following 5 users Like Knightley's post:
  • EAGLE:), BoJack, Link, Panda, Spartan_KCT

Messages In This Thread
RE: Server Dead | 10 People Average | Divey what you doing? - by Knightley - 10-09-2020, 07:20 PM