Server Dead | 10 People Average | Divey what you doing?
(07-12-2020, 11:50 PM)Haarek Wrote: But let's try to turn this thread into something useful! Write some suggestions of what you think needs to be done to get more players and come with some proper suggestion that are realistic to implement.

That's the sad part about it, many people have voiced their constructive opinions many times in past. However, a lot of times they were not listened to. I believe many issues the community face cannot be solved by development. They've been doing the best they can from their side, but unfortunately it will not solve all problems. I can go on and on (like I have done in the past) about what I think can be solutions but quite frankly, I have the feeling that ultimately no one will listen. I've had many occasions where constructive and valid opinions were completely ignored.
 I'm up for discussion via discord, but at this point I unfortunately have no interest in returning.
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 1 user Likes Spartan_KCT's post:
  • Oliver

Messages In This Thread
RE: Server Dead | 10 People Average | Divey what you doing? - by Spartan_KCT - 07-14-2020, 05:44 PM