Riley
Hello Mister Shmicki,

Thanks for bringing this incident to our attention and after reviewing the video, I decided to give my opinion on each accusations and happening in the video.

(3.5) Actions taken by a player must reflect the consequences of death, imprisonment, and loss of liberty realistically.
This one is pretty obvious as trying to get the police's attention by baiting them with a crime is quite unrealistic and can be seen as FailRP.

(8.1) Do not run people over on purpose (CDM), and always try to brake/avoid people on the roads. Call a paramedic (if available) when you've hit someone. The only exception to this being when you are in an active car chase, but you must call at your nearest convenience.
I can see in the video that Riley potentially tried to pit the other car but failed to do so and crashed into you accidently. However, considering the fact that has been driving recklessly before, I can't 100% confirm this.

(8.3) Drive sensibly, do not spam your horn or drive recklessly by crashing into everything, this includes driving or spawning vehicles inside buildings, where they do not belong.
This kind of refers to the previous mentioned rule 3.5 and baiting the cops such as continuous ramming into police vehicles and driving recklessly to attract the attention of the police. For this case, I will merge this rule with rule 3.5 and count this as a blatant case of FailRP.

As a result, I'll blacklist Riley from using vehicles to avoid further misconduct involving vehicles.

Player Report approved.

Messages In This Thread
Riley - by Toe Shmicki - 06-02-2020, 12:28 PM
RE: Riley - by Strange Neo - 06-02-2020, 12:46 PM