pilip
Hello there, Im involved as I am one of the cops in the video and the one that reported it.
I remember that you had been trying to bait me for a long time that day and then this happened when I decided to finally go after you. As you can see in the video you press space to die in order avoid being helped back up which would result in an arrest, you were laying perfectly fine on the ground without anything being nearby to kill you when you were laying there, Im sure thats where the suicide to avoid arrest and powergaming comes in place.

I would consider myself lucky if I were you as your ban originally was 6 months but later on cut down to 3 months for some reason, everyone on last chance gets a 6 months ban that stays if im not mistaken. I would say the punishment is taking effect for real now as your will to play is back which it wasn't back then or during the time you've been banned. As for the sit I would also add that you were given time to talk as I'm sure Redpanda specifically asked if you had anything to say or add before banning you, this after you had a little discussion about the situation. Of course it's up to Redpanda at the end to decide what he would like to do with this. I'm just here to tell the other side of the story to maybe answer some questions or fill in with extra information.
[Image: TglJDob.png]

Messages In This Thread
pilip - by pilip - 05-03-2020, 07:20 PM
RE: pilip - by Toe Shmicki - 05-03-2020, 08:52 PM
RE: pilip - by RedPanda - 05-03-2020, 09:25 PM