SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70327695

BanID: 83129

Ban Reason
BRA (95515) - Randomly damaging cars in a public place then D/C from the server

Staff Member: Strange Neo

Involved users
Tawee

Why should you be unbanned?
Tawee wrote a player report on me 2 days ago, and even though Strange Neo gave me a chance to explain the situation from my point of view I didn’t see the report and couldn’t reply to it which I apologise for it. However, I think Tawee has garbled his evidence against me and I’m here to oppose the report that he had written. You can go to the thread with this link: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=95515
So to start with, I want him to provide an evidence of that the car was his as he stated on the player report, as well as how long has had passed after the situation when I disconnected ( as it was already 5 minutes or more ) So that means his accusations on that the car was his and my D/C right after the situation were false. That also explains that he had no idea what was going on there, and I also want him to upload the video with its volume on because there was a conversation going on there which was really important regarding to the situation. Let me explain the situation after all, I got my chainsaw out to measure people’s reacts on its voice as it was really loud, I also want to state that the situation lasted for about 4-5 minutes which he only recorded the 20 seconds of it, so my joke between those people went a little bit further and flamy, then I warned them by cutting the floor which you can also see from the video, and they understood I was going to do something that they didn’t want. So they said no, and the conversation went a little bit further. ( you can see me nodding on the video ) Lastly, as a furious, mad guy I started cutting the car with risking my own life and the others’, also panicking as the police was coming to taze me, and then the car exploded. So what I did on there was a “roleplay” of a crazy and an angry guy. It must have been considired ‘allowed’ in terms of the rules if it wasn’t publicly done and harmed the people that were out of the situation which I also apologise for, however, we all had a really good laughter if you could hear the voices and I take that as an acceptance of my apologise. If I harmed somebody there: I’m sorry. But what I think is that the situation is something very minor after all that explanation and having a ban in my record for something like that is something I don’t want. At least I suggest you to turn it into an expired weapon blacklist(as the ban is expired as of now also) or delete the ban off my record at all.

Thank you for reading this all, have a nice day!

Messages In This Thread
Syntax - by Byra - 04-29-2020, 12:01 AM
RE: Syntax - by Tawee - 04-29-2020, 01:09 AM
RE: Syntax - by Byra - 04-29-2020, 09:52 AM
RE: Syntax - by Strange Neo - 04-29-2020, 03:32 PM
RE: Syntax - by Byra - 04-29-2020, 04:28 PM
RE: Syntax - by RedPanda - 04-30-2020, 06:18 PM