Deadeye
Reported User(s): Deadeye

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:75722998

Date & Time (GMT): 19/1/20 @ 20:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
Deadeye was found violating Courthouse Rule No. 5, under the intent to mislead, and providing false statements. 

In his reply to pilip on his PR thread on pilip, to which he later had removed, he was trying to mislead before everyone that he did not speak, but it was instead the Police radio coming through his microphone in game, and not him speaking. 

This is a false excuse to why he was talking in game and misleading. Anyone who played CityRP, and spent time in the Government Force, knows that you cannot hear anyone through a player's radio. If you stand close to someone, and he or she is speaking in the radio by pressing X or any custom key, you will only hear him talking, but not anyone else through his radio while he or she is pressing X or any custom key. 

I firmly believe he is lying in order to mislead, in order to take any necessary precautions for his violation of the Rule 3.5 (FearRP) in his video, and to get pilip banned on his PR. He may not heard pilip in game at the time because he was in a Discord call with a number of people, and he may not heard pilip because of the Mercedes' loud engine that pilip was driving at the time. These circumstances are understandable to why Deadeye continued talking and asking "what", implying he couldn't hear pilip and wants him to repeat, under pilip's order to be silent. But it is not understandable when he begins with a reply, and I quote; "If you can't see it's the police radio spam talking not Discord but I won't be replying to you anymore. I'll reply to an admin if needed.". It seems like he is trying to avoid responsibility for his own actions.

It is an unforgivable breach of the Courthouse rules and conduct, why would anyone even mention a feature that doesn't exist in CityRP? Did he imply in that reply that it wasn't him talking but it was someone else through his radio that popped out of no where in the right corner below that he had no control over? If you listen carefully in the video, you could hear Deadeye's voice asking "what". So why would Deadeye even mention of a police radio spam talking when nobody else was talking in the radio but him? Does he just want to get pilip banned by any means necessary? It is highly unforgivable by everyone and unfair to pilip.

I'm expecting for a reply from Deadeye and give him the chance to explain himself.

The thread can be found here; (https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=95302)

Evidence

Reuploaded

Deadeye's reply
[Image: f07bf249cf1ffe03cd58f36b8131f483.png]

He then removed it
[Image: f18f900bc352a63a3782c0de16ac0b8e.png]

Messages In This Thread
Deadeye - by konsta - 01-19-2020, 10:15 PM
RE: Deadeye - by Daniel Deadeye - 01-19-2020, 10:23 PM
RE: Deadeye - by Daniel Deadeye - 01-19-2020, 10:33 PM
RE: Deadeye - by RedPanda - 01-19-2020, 10:37 PM
RE: Deadeye - by RedPanda - 01-19-2020, 10:50 PM