Forgee
(01-17-2020, 10:13 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(01-17-2020, 10:08 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(01-17-2020, 10:02 PM)Forgee Wrote: [Image: rF7hIl8.jpg]

There was no in depth background RP,
Your laws are excessively Antisemitic, Racist and Homophobic in a poor attempt to be edgy and humorous.

1.11 You cannot be discriminatory out of character in any form. You can do this in character with a intricate roleplay reason, in moderation.

Key term here being "In moderation" which you've vastly misunderstood.

My reasoning was good enough. I feel like you are being biased towards hence why I posted this AA, I am not willing to have any back and forth so don't expect many replies.  I will simply wait for the SA's to conclude this. You are known for being biased as long as you get what you want. You've done it many times and you did it again.
The reasoning you gave explained as to why you would have something against Black People, but not against the Jewish or Gays.
Also I felt like the reasoning wasn't good enough so you should accept the administrators decision. 

If you're also not willing to have a conversation about then why have you created an AA.

Now you are simply lying, I did give a reasoning as to why I did not like gay people it can even be seen in the screenshots. I am guessing you did not even bother to check. And Jews I had an explanation on the law itself. I made the AA for the SAs to decide if what you did is wrong or not. Here is me explaining why I do not like gay people: https://imgur.com/a/i3VNg9B
Lying in the courthouse is not allowed Forgee I thought you were aware of that.

Messages In This Thread
Forgee - by Dimitris - 01-17-2020, 09:54 PM
RE: Forgee - by JONATHANPOO - 01-17-2020, 09:56 PM
RE: Forgee - by Forgee - 01-17-2020, 10:02 PM
RE: Forgee - by Dimitris - 01-17-2020, 10:08 PM
RE: Forgee - by Forgee - 01-17-2020, 10:13 PM
RE: Forgee - by Dimitris - 01-17-2020, 10:16 PM