Slavvin_Gavin, Breok
I admit the way that me and the other guy handled the situation was completely wrong but when someone is punching you and refusing to get out of the van for no reason (failrp) when your waiting for the next cargo job its rather annoying and yes he was killed the first time by slavvin_gavin but he said he didnt realised how much health he was on after he got tapped with the van (as he wouldnt get out or move) So the first kill really wasnt intentional it was more of to make him move.
After he died he came running straight back breaking NLR and started having a go at us saying "Come on then" but we went off and done more delivery's.
Coming back into the town after finishing a drop to the slums i went around the corner where he sprinted out on the road and i unfortunatly ran him over, thats when he was saying in voice chat that hes going to get us banned and everything else under the sun.

Its quite ironic how someone who had a 3 hour blacklist 2 days ago committing rdm and propminging, is now trying to cause trouble and trying to get 2 other players banned

With all the lack of suitable evidence both sides i can understand if punishment is made but if it can maybe to be let off with a warning.

Messages In This Thread
Slavvin_Gavin, Breok - by The Bunkerman - 11-17-2019, 09:36 PM
RE: Slavvin_Gavin, Breok - by Webbz - 11-17-2019, 10:33 PM
RE: Slavvin_Gavin, Breok - by RedPanda - 11-18-2019, 01:36 AM