Lt. Jeff
(10-23-2019, 06:25 PM)Lt. Jeff Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 05:08 PM)Jonas Wrote: Okay. You, however, missed some of the important things, I will put them again as I would like to hear your response.

"As I mentioned in the sit, no matter the amount that you scam for; it is still considered scamming. You both agreed to $10.000,-. You can not just change this because you don't like the price."

"You should know all of this, and I am pretty sure you are aware that you broke the rules. I should really deny this unban request as per unban rule 4, give me a good reason not to."

I would like for you to respond to these two things.

Thanks.

"As I mentioned in the sit, no matter the amount that you scam for; it is still considered scamming. You both agreed to $10.000,-. You can not just change this because you don't like the price."

As mentioned, I had him muted due to an incident on Mainstreet. I forgot to unmute him, and he was just staring at me during the deal. As I started taking the pots, he was gone with my 7.5k so I thought he agreed on that price to begin with. It was a miscommunication between us, he still had the option to give me the money back and ask for more or keep his pots. I then find him at slums when I found out that he was muted, so I unmuted him and started speaking to him then. He didn't ask for the 2.5k when I was trying to negotiate why I paid the 7.5k.

"You should know all of this, and I am pretty sure you are aware that you broke the rules. I should really deny this unban request as per unban rule 4, give me a good reason not to."

I'm aware that I've broken the NLR rule, but the "Scamming" is the point that I am protesting. I am not aware at all that I scammed, that's why I'm contesting it.

Thats extremely strange due to the fact that during sit you completely understood everything, that was going. You also agreed to the ban, thats why Jonas gave you a pretty lenient ban.

Lying in the courthouse is against the rules, and due to the fact that two admins witnessed this, you will be receiving a forum ban too. If you wish to post further, get someone else to write your response.

Messages In This Thread
Lt. Jeff - by Jeffrey - 10-23-2019, 03:27 PM
RE: Lt. Jeff - by Jonas - 10-23-2019, 03:40 PM
RE: Lt. Jeff - by Jeffrey - 10-23-2019, 04:50 PM
RE: Lt. Jeff - by Jonas - 10-23-2019, 05:08 PM
RE: Lt. Jeff - by Jeffrey - 10-23-2019, 06:25 PM
RE: Lt. Jeff - by Ranger - 10-23-2019, 06:29 PM
RE: Lt. Jeff - by Jonas - 10-23-2019, 06:34 PM