Lt. Jeff
(10-23-2019, 05:08 PM)Jonas Wrote: Okay. You, however, missed some of the important things, I will put them again as I would like to hear your response.

"As I mentioned in the sit, no matter the amount that you scam for; it is still considered scamming. You both agreed to $10.000,-. You can not just change this because you don't like the price."

"You should know all of this, and I am pretty sure you are aware that you broke the rules. I should really deny this unban request as per unban rule 4, give me a good reason not to."

I would like for you to respond to these two things.

Thanks.

"As I mentioned in the sit, no matter the amount that you scam for; it is still considered scamming. You both agreed to $10.000,-. You can not just change this because you don't like the price."

As mentioned, I had him muted due to an incident on Mainstreet. I forgot to unmute him, and he was just staring at me during the deal. As I started taking the pots, he was gone with my 7.5k so I thought he agreed on that price to begin with. It was a miscommunication between us, he still had the option to give me the money back and ask for more or keep his pots. I then find him at slums when I found out that he was muted, so I unmuted him and started speaking to him then. He didn't ask for the 2.5k when I was trying to negotiate why I paid the 7.5k.

"You should know all of this, and I am pretty sure you are aware that you broke the rules. I should really deny this unban request as per unban rule 4, give me a good reason not to."

I'm aware that I've broken the NLR rule, but the "Scamming" is the point that I am protesting. I am not aware at all that I scammed, that's why I'm contesting it.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper

Messages In This Thread
Lt. Jeff - by Jeffrey - 10-23-2019, 03:27 PM
RE: Lt. Jeff - by Jonas - 10-23-2019, 03:40 PM
RE: Lt. Jeff - by Jeffrey - 10-23-2019, 04:50 PM
RE: Lt. Jeff - by Jonas - 10-23-2019, 05:08 PM
RE: Lt. Jeff - by Jeffrey - 10-23-2019, 06:25 PM
RE: Lt. Jeff - by Ranger - 10-23-2019, 06:29 PM
RE: Lt. Jeff - by Jonas - 10-23-2019, 06:34 PM