What happened to Forum Moderation?
It's been a growing problem over the past few months, where comments that include toxicity, or comments enticing flame wars or name-calling don't get addressed the way they should be. This also goes for off-topic comments, or much rather whole off-topic discussions in the wrong places. Discord is another great example where people are getting away with tons of things.

Has the staff team lowered their standards of forum moderation, or do people just not give a shit?
I believe it plays a big role in why the community is in such a toxic state, and it's a damn shame to see the respect for admin just become less and less, solely because nothing is done about it. 
In my opinion, staff disrespect has become more and more of an issue over the past years, but I suppose that's a topic for another time.

People try to push the line further and further with their comments every week, and it feels like the staff team just lets the toxic vocal minority trample over them.
I'd post examples of comments from the past 2 weeks that should have been addressed, but I wouldn't want to start a witch hunt on community members.

Am I the only one noticing this? Or am I perhaps being too stern in regards to how forum moderation should be done nowadays? 
What do you guys think?
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 4 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Conn, Pollux, Lewwings, TASSIA

Messages In This Thread
What happened to Forum Moderation? - by Yonno - 10-14-2019, 09:06 AM
RE: What happened to Forum Moderation? - by RIC0H - 10-14-2019, 10:00 AM
RE: What happened to Forum Moderation? - by Conn - 10-14-2019, 10:24 AM
RE: What happened to Forum Moderation? - by don - 10-14-2019, 05:23 PM
RE: What happened to Forum Moderation? - by JONATHANPOO - 10-17-2019, 09:54 AM