Awestruck moves on - for reals this time
Hello guys,

Time has come to close the door once and for all (or at least for a very long time). My priorities have shifted and life goals have extended in regards to University and work taking up all my free time.

Fearless has been a wonderful community to be a part of and was the first community I truly invested so much of my time into with care and dedication. I thank you all for coping with me breathing down your necks, but for some of you it was very necessary. Almost as though I was morphing into a senile old man.

FL will move on with or without me, but I take genuine pride in helping and supervising the team. I've also learnt valuable lessons for real-life application of being a part of such a community which I will forever be truly grateful. I know it seems to be a meme that I come and go quite a lot, but I can assure you that this time around staying would only hinder progress due to my inactivity.

It's been a pleasure. Peace.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Awestruck moves on - for reals this time - by Awestruck - 09-23-2019, 04:31 PM
RE: Awestruck moves on - for reals this time - by Forgee - 09-23-2019, 04:50 PM
RE: Awestruck moves on - for reals this time - by Forgee - 09-23-2019, 04:59 PM
RE: Awestruck moves on - for reals this time - by JONATHANPOO - 09-23-2019, 05:28 PM
RE: Awestruck moves on - for reals this time - by S!RNARC - 09-23-2019, 05:52 PM
RE: Awestruck moves on - for reals this time - by S!RNARC - 09-23-2019, 08:30 PM