Kippo has left the building, cya suckas
Sad 
Hi everyone

I believe my time as an FL admin is up. If you haven't noticed my activity is getting worse and worse (but still better than most), that's because I personally don't find FL as fun as it used to be. To be fair I have had my ups and downs on FL, starting as a full blown minge during my first 100 hours, but improved from then on. Somehow I finally made it into the staff team and there was quite a lot of good banter! Now though, it's just a bit boring and I would just prefer not to have a responsibility anymore. I just want to ask though, how on earth did Dob get admin, who did he bribe and how much? Seeing him as a veteran, where did FL go so wrong...  

I am not going to thank anyone personally as there are too many of you, but thank you everyone for making FL fun! I hope the team can take such a huge hit due to me leaving as I was always the life and soul of the party, now they will have to settle with a downgrade, Ranger.

So long,

Kippsee

Messages In This Thread
Kippo has left the building, cya suckas - by Kippsee - 09-21-2019, 02:21 PM
RE: Kippo has left the building, cya suckas - by S!RNARC - 09-21-2019, 08:23 PM
RE: Kippo has left the building, cya suckas - by S!RNARC - 09-21-2019, 09:35 PM
RE: Kippo has left the building, cya suckas - by S!RNARC - 09-21-2019, 09:36 PM
RE: Kippo has left the building, cya suckas - by S!RNARC - 09-21-2019, 09:48 PM
RE: Kippo has left the building, cya suckas - by JONATHANPOO - 09-22-2019, 10:58 AM