Revvyy , Wolvesis , ReddyyTheAlpha , Reddyy
Steam Name: Revvyy , Wolvesis , ReddyyTheAlpha , Reddyy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103429384

BanID: 81186

Ban Reason
Double Accounting

Staff Member: Awestruck , Zecon , Alot of other staff.

Involved users
Awestruck , Zecon , Me

Why should you be unbanned?
Its been such a long time since I could play this server fairly and without being afraid of getting banned over and over again, I really learned from my mistakes thats why I've been clean for 8 months now, from Double Accounting, Once Zecon, and Awestruck spoke to me about it, that if I want to have a tiny little bit of chance of coming back peacefully I have to stop double accounting because it won't solve anything, So thanks to Zecon and Awestruck, I finally could have a chance again to play this awesome server I've been trying to play for almost 2 years now. I made a horrible mistake, I wanted to make lots of money, I wanted to have "Minge cards" meaning me creating accounts to minge on then coming back on my main to play fairly on, it was a huge mistake I will never do and something I really regretted. I know its a Server in a Video game, but there have been no other Servers like this that grew to my heart like this one, so many memories, so many bullshit, but alsoso many regrets. I joined this server on 2016 October, just when I got Gmod, I've been a loyal player since, but 2017 December I've made such a horrible mistake that I've been just coming back for more than a year, and yeah I've stopped DAing because I realized theres no point in just breaking more rules and decreasing my chances of coming back, I am really sorry And hope to come back to this Awesome Community, sorry to anyone I've disappointed and I've learned from my mistakes <3. If any Staff would like to talk to me my discord is Galaxy#7893. Thanks for reading through. 

Messages In This Thread
Revvyy , Wolvesis , ReddyyTheAlpha , Reddyy - by SnowySnowSnowy - 09-04-2019, 11:21 AM