im proud
To be honest here, in my time checking out the server recently I am still seeing huge flaws that I personally think need settled out. Like Forgee said yes the staff team has been incredibly active on the server, however, response time to @ calls for me personally has been for the most part completely absent. Admins are rping and not answering calls whenever calls should be the main priority. We have new people joining and they do not fully understand the rules and they are not being talked to and having their actions corrected for the better.

Another thing is exactly what JackZ said to an extent. HostileRP is the only thing I have been seeing (Outside of admin roleplays). The last two times I have been on my stupid candy cane shop has been the only roleplay outside of "government rp" and "gang rp" and having the buildings in the main area of the map be base-able, there has been a huge increase is needless gunfights with crossfire going across the main street.

Don't take this criticism to heart. I am ecstatic that the servers are seeing this type of player flow again. But these are the biggest issues I have encountered and I personally feel should be dealt with. But I know the first one will never be fixed because this current staff team is against that aspect and has been since the huge player dip but that is what we need. We need admins who are dedicated to doing purely @ calls and not pushing them off for roleplay.
The following 3 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Lewwings, Pollux, Zecon

Messages In This Thread
im proud - by Bobby - 08-18-2019, 12:29 PM
RE: im proud - by JackZ - 08-18-2019, 01:24 PM
RE: im proud - by Bobby - 08-18-2019, 08:26 PM
RE: im proud - by JONATHANPOO - 08-18-2019, 02:53 PM
RE: im proud - by Penguin. - 08-18-2019, 02:56 PM
RE: im proud - by Forgee - 08-19-2019, 01:48 AM
RE: im proud - by aDisabledDeer - 08-19-2019, 01:20 PM
RE: im proud - by Fultz - 08-19-2019, 01:40 PM