SteamID: STEAM_0:1:71370062

BanID: 82536

Ban Reason
RDM as Citizen

Staff Member: Jonas x Ranger

Involved users
Turtle

Why should you be unbanned?
I had forgotten to change my job bc I had just gone out from AFK and someone was running inside the base and I tried putting him under fearRP by telling him to stop moving before he got in the car. he still got in the car and tried backing up, he reversed his car and in my eyes he tried escaping so I fired one warning shot if I remember right and ran up to his car and repeated that he needed to stop but he drove forward getting close to hitting me with his car so i killed him. i repeated myself multiple times and even though it all went really quick and maybe he didn't intend to escape, for me it looked like it as he did not stop moving. fair enough for forgetting to change my job, I know I made a mistake there but i dont think this was RDM and jonas said he banned me for RDM and the forgetting to change job was only cherry on top. therefore I would like to be unbanned / shortened since I found it to be unfair. ive spoken to Jonas and I appreciate that he further explained to me. he also said I should post if unfair but he will not be supporting it as he's convinced it's RDM and I respect that. 

most of the times im aware that I've broken rules but other than forgetting to change job I really can't agree that it's RDM

Messages In This Thread
sinarv - by S!RNARC - 08-12-2019, 12:10 AM
RE: sinarv - by turtlesnubs - 08-12-2019, 02:50 AM
RE: sinarv - by S!RNARC - 08-12-2019, 01:56 PM
RE: sinarv - by Jonas - 08-13-2019, 06:21 PM
RE: sinarv - by S!RNARC - 08-13-2019, 06:37 PM
RE: sinarv - by Jonas - 08-15-2019, 04:34 PM
RE: sinarv - by Awestruck - 08-20-2019, 01:21 PM