MrMonkeyDustFTW
Reply from MonkeyDust

Hello Ranger,

Firstly i would like to thank you for the quick reply secondly so yes SpaghettiFTW got arrested my job title and back story was already not so peaceful so i didn't just go rebel just for that soul purpose i was going to go rebel anyway and i went to a secret and secured location armed up and planned how i was going to break him out i had my job title already set as Thugsta but just wanted to change to rebel as the money is more i honestly didn't see anything wrong with what i did, almost every day i see this same kind of stuff honestly Ranger and i am sure you have too people hear gunshots at industrial instantly join the police team for the gun fight peoples mates getting raided they change their job title and go help them and i'm sure many people can back me on what i have just said and in the heat of the moment i got angry and personal and yes i do take everything back about what i did afterwards but i couldn't accept that i was going to get banned for something literally as nothing as that i have waited a very long time longer than i would usually just because i felt bad for being so salty on the forums i have said my apologies to the childish things i did after and i feel the things i did after are acceptable for a forum ban which is what i got.

Many Thanks
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]

Messages In This Thread
MrMonkeyDustFTW - by Penguin. - 08-09-2019, 10:39 AM
RE: MrMonkeyDustFTW - by Ranger - 08-10-2019, 01:23 AM
RE: MrMonkeyDustFTW - by Penguin. - 08-10-2019, 06:29 AM
RE: MrMonkeyDustFTW - by god - 08-10-2019, 10:18 AM