zXNoRegretzXz
Steam Name: zXNoRegretzXz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:420393797

BanID: 82529

Ban Reason
Powergaming, lying in @ sit, D/C to avoid moderator - Jonas // 10th ban in under 200 hours

Staff Member: [FL:T] Ranger , Jonas

Involved users
no one

Why should you be unbanned?
so basically I was the vice president and 2 raiders asked me to tell them where the president was using the database during this the raiders had guns and I was following fear rp so when the raiders found the president they killed him and I thought that the president slot Is empty so I became president so once I was president the 2 raiders asked me if they can me my security so I thought why not and I was leaving the office building (where the ex president was murdered) so after that I got called to a admin 
sit where a player quannter claimed I was friends with the raiders but that wasn't true as I had never spoken to them before they raided us so I explained that to the moderator and he returned me and then I was just playing as president and around 10 minutes later I was teleported back to Jonas the moderator who just said you have been lying to me so I asked him to elaborate and he said I asked the raiders to raid the president so I could become the president so I said that it wasn't true and he ignored me trying to defend my self so before the raiders said this Jonas was planning on banning them so they made this story up to defend them self so I would be punished and they wouldn't and as far as I am aware there is no evidence to support the claims that I was metagaming or lying so a 10 day ban that was made with no evidence at all and for the d/c to avoid sit Jonas had explained he was making a ben request so I said to him if your banning me can I just leave the game and he said go ahead so the sit was done

p.s I really want to experience the new map and I don't fell that it is fair I got such a large ban without any proof except someone's word against mine

Messages In This Thread
zXNoRegretzXz - by AlanIsCool - 08-08-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: zXNoRegretzXz - by Jonas - 08-10-2019, 06:59 AM
RE: zXNoRegretzXz - by AlanIsCool - 08-10-2019, 10:49 AM
RE: zXNoRegretzXz - by Jonas - 08-10-2019, 12:34 PM
RE: zXNoRegretzXz - by AlanIsCool - 08-10-2019, 01:33 PM
RE: zXNoRegretzXz - by Joe Joe - 08-14-2019, 01:39 PM