Teamkilling / RDM / General Minging / Not here to RP

Staff Member: [FL:T] Chumps

Involved users
Kraft Punk, zXNoRegretzXz
Y Tho
idk if there is anyone else

Why should you be unbanned?
Hello!

So I know I just came back from another ban that doesn't help my situation.

I joined the server as a Cop and so did my mate zXNoRegretzXz, I responded to a Black Tesla pursuit call and we end up in villas with the car that is abandon while there zXNoRegretzXz so does MrMaaze and 2 other cops. While at villas with the Tesla a cop gets knocked out or something (I'm not too sure I was paying attention on clamping the car) and then one of the cops started to shoot MrMaaze so being an officer of the law I wasn't going to sit there and let the cop die while I wait for the president to do the demotion, So yes I did kill the cop that shot another cop, Then one cop kills me.

I'm 100% sure I did not RDM anyone, 2 or 3 Kills were from killing an Armed rebel that was shooting cops constantly, I killed this guy twice in nexus (about 10 - 15 minutes apart) That was armed and raiding the president. I killed Kraft Punk when he was a citizen and was shooting a Paramedic in main street. 1 Kill was TK which yes I admitted to in my other paragraph. At no point during my 1 - 3 hours on FL did I minge I had no intention of minging when I joined the server.

i can also confirm that the tk at villas was because of another cop that was shooting mrmaaze

Messages In This Thread
[FL:RP] Flex - by Flex - 08-01-2019, 02:29 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Flex - by AlanIsCool - 08-01-2019, 02:35 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Flex - by hg00098 - 08-01-2019, 02:42 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Flex - by Chumps - 08-01-2019, 02:57 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Flex - by Awestruck - 08-01-2019, 03:11 PM