SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53049615

BanID: 33056

Ban Reason
Threaten to DDOS a player

Staff Member: [FL] DoomDude 1

Involved users
Not sure

Why should you be unbanned?
Hello Everyone! I was banned probably about 5 years ago for an absolutely fair reason. At the time I  believe I was 16, and like most 16 year old kids I was toxic, immature, and probably not even suited for playing Gmod. A little back story to my ban, Like I said I believe I was 16 at the time and I had encountered another player on the server and for some reason or another we got into an argument. A younger, more hotheaded me decided to sling insults back at this fellow player, namely "I will DDOS you bro". At the time I really didn't even know what it meant other than it was a bad thing and I had been on the other end of that threat prior to that. DoomDude 1 sat me down and explained to me that it was unacceptable behavior and I was no longer allowed to play on the server. The biggest reason I am making an appeal even though I know my chances are that it won't go through, is because I was a kid. I know by a lot of peoples standards I still am a kid at 21 years old but I am a more mature and less toxic person. I am a part time resource manager while I finish my degree in marketing, I have a beautiful wife whom I love very much, and a very VERY fat miniature Dachshund name Oliver. I have had more free-time recently and I would love to rejoin this fantastic community. All I can promise it a mature, productive and pleasant player that will contribute to your server, forum and community.

-Thanks a bunch!

Messages In This Thread
Ayeeenal - by Ayeeenal - 07-18-2019, 09:32 PM
RE: Ayeeenal - by Joe Joe - 07-19-2019, 12:01 PM
RE: Ayeeenal - by Ayeeenal - 07-19-2019, 03:27 PM
RE: Ayeeenal - by Joe Joe - 07-21-2019, 08:45 PM