£10 Cro
(07-16-2019, 10:01 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Hi Cro,

Thanks for taking your time to make this UBR. Seeing as Ghost is no longer in the team myself and the team will be handling this UBR. Now if I may ask why did you believe it was a good idea to DA at the time and if we lift the ban on your main account how do we know you are not going to do it again.

Thanks,
Joe Joe

Hello Joe Joe,

As I have stated my accounts were suspended on both Discord and the forums. I attempted to Appeal through a friends account by having him post for me. However, Ghostkiller instantly denied this and when I first posted my UBR on my own account he banned it even though my account is not permanently suspended but for 5 years. This gave me literally no options to appeal my ban. That is when I hopped on an alt account and spoke to Tomo in game, I did not play on said account, I just instantly contacted moderators and waited for a response. Now that I have seen that Ghost has the "Donator" tag, ive decided to attempt the fourms again. I apologise for having to break rules to try and appeal but it seemed like the only option. (If this is what you were referring to by "Was it a good idea to DA at the time"

As for DA'ing outside of trying to appeal, my account was banned permanently, this made me think the only way I could get to play was to DA. It was stupid of me to do so and I really shouldn't have, just waited my time and tried to appeal it, but at the time permabans were permanent. I just wanted to play and did my best to stay out of trouble. Now I've realised that the sensible option would be to use my main account, where everyone knows its me. This will make me value it more and in turn make me want to keep it unbanned.

And to address your final point. To be honest, there is no way for you to know if I will DA again. You can just take my word for it when I say I wont. Since I will have my main account back, I will obviously follow the rules and not get it banned this time. All I can do is tell you I will not, and to prove that, I will have to keep my main unabnned and continue to paly on it. Either way, it would be better for me to be unbanned and following the rules then possibly DA'ing and minging about. So, you just have to trust me enough to follow the rules on the main account, which I know sounds like a tall order, but I would appreciate another shot.

Messages In This Thread
£10 Cro - by ExcuseMe? - 07-16-2019, 03:32 PM
RE: £10 Cro - by Joe Joe - 07-16-2019, 10:01 PM
RE: £10 Cro - by ExcuseMe? - 07-17-2019, 10:42 AM
RE: £10 Cro - by Joe Joe - 07-19-2019, 11:59 AM