BanID: 81357

Ban Reason
Double Accounting

Staff Member: Ghostkiller

Involved users
Myself

Why should you be unbanned?
POSTING ON BEHALF OF £10 CRO

It has now been around 9 months since I have received this suspension from Ghostkiller. I have now been playing on this server for around 3 years, with this being the first ever Garry's Mod server I have ever played on. Over the years I have racked up a handful of bans. After my account got permanently banned initially, I had no other option to play on the server then to Double Account, hence I turned to doing so. On my new account, I attempted to improve and have even recieved a RPP and created and sold several roleplay dupes, which lead to the buyers using them to gain RPP points of their own.

However, after attempting to reform and having a much cleaner record then previously, I was caught for multiple counts of double accounting. Ive tried to contact several administators but, my forum and discord account have also been suspended, and a forum account I made to appeal the ban have been banned. This left me with no choice but to enter the server on two extra alt accounts to attempt to find a Super Administrator to help me. I got in contact with Tomo, however that was to no use. Through these actions I have been left with several lengthy suspensions adding up to over 10 years of ban time, with the longest ban still having 4 years and 5 months left on it. This makes my suspension virtually permanent. 

I understand that I have been wrong in the past. I did do my best to alter myself and did begin to reform, yet my past came back and got me suspended each time. At this point I have gone full circle, I can no longer play the server without having to double account, but I no longer wish to do so. I just wanted to ask for one last try and then ill leave for good. I dont wanna not be able to play and roleplay correctly, knowing my voice will probably get recognised and ill get banned again. I dont believe there will be any harm done in unbanning my account for one last time. It will make me value it more and therefore encourage me to play more seriously, where as on alt accounts I would treat them as disposable and minge about. 

Its been a very long time since I have last played and I think I am reformed and one last try would not hurt and instead encourage me to improve rather then to fuck about on alts. I apologise for my previous actions, and im just asking for one more try to have a go at the server properly. I know the chances of this getting accepted are tiny, but I think me getting unbanned would overall be alot better for the community.

Thank you, Cro.

Messages In This Thread
£10 Cro - by ExcuseMe? - 07-16-2019, 03:32 PM
RE: £10 Cro - by Joe Joe - 07-16-2019, 10:01 PM
RE: £10 Cro - by ExcuseMe? - 07-17-2019, 10:42 AM
RE: £10 Cro - by Joe Joe - 07-19-2019, 11:59 AM