[USER MAG] SEMICHI AQUNIO'S NEW SINGLE FLOPS!
[Image: YgwjzPY.png]

AQUINI'S FALL FROM THE SPOTLIGHT

Semichi Aqueni has gone under fire recently after a series of PR stunts done under extremely bad taste. Leading up to the latest release of her new single 'Chun Li', she released promotional weight loss videos. The videos contained graphic images of liposuction and botox.

We asked Supermodel and Socialite Madeleine Gerin Lajoie to comment on the recently controversy and this is what she had to say:
"I simply cannot believe my former good friend Semichi would endorse such brutish techniques in order to lose weight. I mean, we all know she needed it but - she's supposed to be a role model. I for one am all about body positivity, the more meat on your bones - the better!"

As always, inspiring words off Madeleine. However, the controversy does not end there. As her song 'Chun Li' has been accused of cultural appropriation as in the music video of the single she is depicted as another ethnicity all together. Haters and avid fans alike have all taken to twitter to share their distaste towards her latest career move, with the hashtag #AqueenNOmore trending globally.

[Image: c7uZ0Ac.png]

Her music debut could not have come at a worse time, as her competitor Jessica Summer is ready to release yet another album and critics are speculating that this could be her best album to date.
The following 7 users Like Divey's post:
  • Joe Joe, Lesanka, RoCKy, Zulu, Jessixa, Violet DE Kittie, Janzo 火

Messages In This Thread
[USER MAG] SEMICHI AQUNIO'S NEW SINGLE FLOPS! - by Divey - 07-16-2019, 02:48 PM
RE: [USER MAG] SEMICHI AQUNIO'S NEW SINGLE FLOPS! - by S!RNARC - 07-17-2019, 06:40 PM