SteamID: STEAM_0:0:127839448

BanID: 82421

Ban Reason
[FL:T] Ranger - extended by [FL] Awestruck

Staff Member: ‘Random Raiding and NLR’

Involved users
Grape, JoshZ, Ranger and myself.

Why should you be unbanned?

Good afternoon, I’d like to open this UBR by saying thank you for taking the time to deal with this unfortunate mishap of a situation.

I was issued a suspension from Fearless for ‘randomly’ raiding which is frankly not the case, the defenders had pots and were growing weed which was my reason for raiding before the raid even initiated and therefore the raid was valid. The only other ban reason that remains is the ‘NLR’ situation which would have applied as an excuse to suspend me if I had broken NLR. The situation is as follows: in a past life, I placed pots for the defenders so they could grow weed - I then later died twice (in different situations unrelated to this case). This is where this situation can be easily looked over and misunderstood.

May I add that I understood I was on last chance at the time, there were roughly six members of staff online, if I am not mistaken, and I raided a group of people who are affiliated with members of staff; I would never be so stupid to even think about breaking the rules and I’m quite frankly upset that I have been put into this mess. I am proud to say that ever since I returned from my previous ban that I have matured greatly and treated the rules and members of the community fairly, to which I hope you agree with.

To continue, during the life of which my character was involved with this situation, I entered the property and witnessed what I suspected a criminal group growing weed whilst I was also a member of another criminal group. The property at the time had no occupants inside it which would have been a good time to steal the pots, which I intended to do, however, had no backup or vehicle to do so safely. I did not use knowledge of my past life to understand the fact that I could raid, as that would be an infringement of NLR.

As for the sit, I admitted the information above as my reason for raiding which is the truth, however Ranger believed that he was inside the property the entire time, phased, and therefore believed I was also lying, as if he didn’t it would have been understood there and then that I had not broken a rule. May I say that Ranger acted professionally during this situation, he was just doing his job and followed what he believed to be the truth which I respect. However, I have not lied at one point and not only did I raid validly, which is obvious, but not once broke NLR as I re-entered the property and witnessed the weed, thus providing me with an incentive to raid.

Messages In This Thread
[FL:RP] Dimitris - by Dimitris - 07-15-2019, 04:11 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Dimitris - by Ranger - 07-15-2019, 08:13 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Dimitris - by Dimitris - 07-16-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Dimitris - by Grape - 07-16-2019, 11:53 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Dimitris - by JoshZ - 07-16-2019, 03:19 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Dimitris - by Ranger - 07-16-2019, 03:47 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Dimitris - by Dimitris - 07-17-2019, 01:19 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Dimitris - by Awestruck - 07-23-2019, 02:00 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Dimitris - by Dimitris - 07-23-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Dimitris - by Awestruck - 07-24-2019, 11:55 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Dimitris - by Dimitris - 07-25-2019, 11:44 AM