Josh, Magnus
Reported User(s): Josh, Magnus

Reported User's SteamID: see summary

Date & Time (GMT): 4/7/19 @ 16:45 GMT

Summary of the incident
The video says it all, they both know im with the rebels, even tho i have had no previous run ins with them, or anyone for that matter.

Josh directly states it that im with the rebels, clearly in the video, and then Magnus and Josh both act on it. They both metagamed, the rest of their team stayed away as they were probably clever enough to stay away from any wrong doing.

I didnt bring this up on the server to an admin as showing evidence would be more efficient.

They both have alot of hours on the servers and should know far better, they are also being let off lightly with everything, if many of the people i know had done anything of these things like, doomforts, fearrp, insults in occ, homophobic slurs we would have been banned, yet these havent. I think its time they was put in place so this can all stop, and hopefully they get in the correct state of mind.

EXTRAS: I haven't been able to post the pr as i have been packing for my holiday which is infact today.
The time is not exact but it was around that time of day.

The UBR is about this situation but if other allegations are not owned up to, staff can approve certain situations and also more evidence can be provided.

Josh, also has a very recent punishment, about RDM, he obviously has no intent to follow any rule at all.

STEAM ID's

Magnus: STEAM_0:0:37607556

Josh: STEAM_0:1:225688237

Evidence

Messages In This Thread
Josh, Magnus - by don - 07-05-2019, 12:32 AM
RE: Josh, Magnus - by Magnus - 07-05-2019, 01:23 AM
RE: Josh, Magnus - by don - 07-05-2019, 01:32 AM
RE: Josh, Magnus - by Magnus - 07-05-2019, 02:12 AM
RE: Josh, Magnus - by Kippsee - 07-06-2019, 10:02 AM