[FL]:RP] Coffee
Sad 
I wasn't brake checking you, I was driving slowly as I was lagging,

When I entered the city, I had a large lag spike as the server was very populated causing me to hit you by accident.

When I realised I caused the accident, I arrested you to frame you because;

A) As an officer I could have been reported by you and demoted for reckless driving or manslaughter

B) My Character is corrupt and aggressive (As stated in my description at the time) causing him to make rash and poorly judged decision on the spot to cover things up

C) This is a valid thing to do, especially when RPing as a corrupt officer

D) Ticketing you would be absurd, why would you get a fine and not go to jail for hitting some one with your car

E) I'm more likely to get demoted for vehicular manslaughter than arresting an "innocent" man

F) Its not power gaming

You made no attempt to RP the situation, you went straight to local ooc then @ chat after getting arrested. You could have;

A) Attempted to pay me off, as I'm a corrupt cop, and my actions made it obvious

B) Asked to see my sergeant before getting arrested, instead of complaining in looc

C) Contacted the sergeant or president while in jail

D) Contacted the sergeant or president after getting out of jail

Power gaming is mentioned in the corrupt cop guidelines; however that is for planting evidence. I did not plant evidence, I arrested you for a genuine crime because at the end of the day you hit someone with your car.

Messages In This Thread
[FL]:RP] Coffee - by Coffee - 04-22-2019, 06:03 PM
RE: [FL]:RP] Coffee - by Forgee - 04-22-2019, 09:38 PM
RE: [FL]:RP] Coffee - by Coffee - 04-23-2019, 01:11 PM
RE: [FL]:RP] Coffee - by Coffee - 04-30-2019, 05:56 PM
RE: [FL]:RP] Coffee - by Tomo - 05-03-2019, 11:36 AM