SteamID: STEAM_0:0:129010278

BanID: 82021

Ban Reason
"homophobic slurs"

Staff Member: Awestruck

Involved users
Awestruck

Why should you be unbanned?
( I Was President) I was now banned for "homophobic slurs warned but said it again". This was right after he killed me cause taxes were to high even tho i changed the taxes to 20 like he requested BEFORE shooting me.He had earlier taken a cop hostage.
 Before changing taxes all the officers that was supposed to protect me said they didnt wanna work for the president anymore cause taxes was 21 percent so they surrendered which is why awstruck shot me down (Before he shot me i lowered taxes to 20 which was his reason for taking a hostage so i told him i lowered the taxes then still he killed me i called him a fagx2 cause he killed me when he didnt have a reason? he said " dont call me that" then "Right..." ( this was in ooc). Basically in the ban he stated he banned me cause he warned me, but in ooc logs he just says "don't call me that  If Had he said a ban would follow i would correct my speech, as i was  was irritated at the inconvinience. Tho it did take a long time before i lowered the taxes. Sorry if awestruck and i created inconvenience. My point is i was irritated at the fact that he shoots me anyways so i used foul lanuage but i'll try not to use "homophobic slurs" again. If you relieve my ban im sure you will see improvement quicker - Russianm3me

Messages In This Thread
Russianm3me - by dhfgs - 03-17-2019, 11:55 PM
RE: Russianm3me - by Awestruck - 03-18-2019, 12:47 AM
RE: Russianm3me - by Forgee - 03-18-2019, 09:30 AM