Forgee and Joe Joe
Your Name: Jan

Accused Staff Member: Forgee and Joe Joe

Involved users
Jan

Date & Time (GMT): / @ / GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Abuse of power,Infringement of the rules

Explanation and Evidence
In the time Forgee and Joe Joe were "veterans" all they did was try to take the piss at me by changing their Steam names to make fun of my irl profession. Now they have returned and Forgee still continues his idiotic and pathetic behaviour most of us have come to know him for.

See the following screenshots: 

[Image: 5xeUVZw.png] <- editing his Steam avatar to imply that I apparently work at Ikea (even though I don't lmao)? His description obviously has been made to take the piss at me.

[Image: V4udBBo.png] <- his names in his short time he was gone from FL and only focussed on taking the piss even more.

[Image: y9HFrlC.png] <- Same goes for Joe joe, in his short time he was gone all he did was take the piss aswell, even telling me in a private Discord conversation he was happy that their Steam names were "getting to me".

They even have a dupe called Camorro carpets they used to use purely to harras me and possibly one of my friends.

How come two administrators that are known to be two of the most biased, bad decision making admins and now personal harrasment get to return and one of them even continuing? They are supposed to be an example and their job as staff is to protect community members, not personally harras them.

Sort your stuff out staff that voted for their return.

Messages In This Thread
Forgee and Joe Joe - by Jan - 02-03-2019, 09:25 PM
RE: Forgee and Joe Joe - by don - 02-03-2019, 09:54 PM
RE: Forgee and Joe Joe - by Joe Joe - 02-03-2019, 09:57 PM
RE: Forgee and Joe Joe - by Jan - 02-03-2019, 09:59 PM
RE: Forgee and Joe Joe - by Jan - 02-06-2019, 09:27 PM
RE: Forgee and Joe Joe - by Jan - 02-07-2019, 10:32 AM
RE: Forgee and Joe Joe - by don - 02-07-2019, 01:19 PM
RE: Forgee and Joe Joe - by Tomo - 03-04-2019, 08:47 PM