STEAM_0:1:95267893

BanID

Ban Reason
BRA (89410) - Abusing the Move Body tool // Long ban per last chance

Staff Member
Awestruck

Involved users
Emily

Why should you be unbanned? Original UBR that was approved: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=90958

My ban was revoked yet has stayed on my record, this is why i believe it should be removed:

As stated in my UBR and why it was approved, i quite literally broke 0 rules in what i was banned for.

To clarify, this is what i did:
Quote:I picked up a ragdoll that was spawned in by the admin 'Divey' and put it through the doors of an RV, i then slightly moved the ragdoll which moved the RV a step or two. Literally a step or two. I then let go of the body and ran along the road and had a completely friendly and not toxic at all chat with the community member 'Emily'. - This was all that the video used as evidence in the report against me shown, which was all that happened.

That was literally all i did. Admins that saw the video saw that what i have just stated above was all that happened, including SoulRipper. With this in mind, the ban reason was completely invalid and i should have never been banned, which is why it should be removed from my record.

To add:
Although 'move body tool abuse' is not a written rule it most likely falls under FailRP, so i understand why people are punished for it, however i did not violate any rules in doing what i did (as i didn't abuse the move body tool) or act in a mingy fashion.

These are the reasons i believe my ban should be wiped from my record.

Thank you for reading and reviewing my ban removal request.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Removal - by JackZ - 01-31-2019, 03:40 PM
RE: Ban Removal - by [LT] Sparx - 02-06-2019, 03:49 PM