SteamID: STEAM_0:0:141957396

BanID: 79378

Ban Reason
BRA (84727) - Double Accounting to avoid ban

Staff Member: [FL] Awestruck

Involved users
Only me

Why should you be unbanned?
Ok hi fearless community, I will start my story from the begging first time I played this server from +2 years or even +3 can't remember it correctly anyway I was only 14 years old ( now I am 17 ) I wasn't mature enough to RP and my English was pretty bad ( funny story I learned English from playing in this server ) so I couldn't read the rules couldn't understand English language even in the admin sits I couldn't understand any thing so I grew up and I got so many banneds very fast to I've hit the ban limit (12) so I got the 11th ban and the last one was 1 year banned so as the kid I was i couldn't just try to make unban request or just accept the punishment so I went and double accounted for the whole year I was waiting for the ban to end to go back to my main account on the last 1-2 months of the ban admin Awestruck caught me and banned my second and main account so I waited for the whole year to get banned on the last 1-2 months but I was already in love with the server and the community so like the freaking kid I was I just made 3rd and 4th and 5th account and all of them got banned so I just gave up and left the server I think for a one and half year but i never forgot the server so I was sitting and remembed how much fun I used to have on the server so I said I will make unban request and confess every thing wrong I made but before I end the ban request i wanted to say remember we are humans and every one of us made wrong decisions in their lives i relised that the descision I made that day to double account was one of the worst decisions I ever made but everyone human being deserves a second chance I am very sorry fearless community for the distrurbing I made before and I wish to get a second chance from the community and Thank you everyone for every luaph I got when I was playing the server.

Messages In This Thread
Monkey_D_Luffy☺#XDEH - by Escanor - 01-24-2019, 12:31 AM
RE: Monkey_D_Luffy☺#XDEH - by Lewwings - 01-31-2019, 06:05 PM
RE: Monkey_D_Luffy☺#XDEH - by User 12049 - 02-03-2019, 12:56 PM