Captain Barry
Right, I've just provided video evidence showing you that RevivedzMennace has no connections with "Phantom" and as I said to you in private messages I forgot the password to that email address, hence the reason why I took a long time finding the steam special access codes because I had to reset the password. Meaning I would of had no notifications about the account being accessed and after checking the email no notifications were found. 

I also proved that the account revivedzmennace hadn't been accessed for 400+ days. And it isn't possible for that account to be family sharing gmod because it was not bought on that account, it was bought on my main account NEMxDman, which I used to family share Gmod to Revivedzmennace. The same as "DarknessRises" (Another account that's been inactive for over a year and does not own a copy of Gmod). So if I'm responsible for family sharing Gmod with "Phantom" surely it would be directly connected to my main account NEMxDman as that is the account I own Gmod on and is also the account I did the family sharing on for RevivedzMennace. 

I find it funny that after I prove RevivedzMennace couldnt possibly be involved, you then decide to say that it's connected to one of my other accounts (Which may I add wasn't bought up until now). Seems to me like your grasping at straws here buddy, technology isn't always correct and shouldn't always be relied on. I will be making another evidence video to prove that DarknessRises couldn't have anything to do with "Phantom" either and then lets see you try and say its connected to another account lol. Also if DarknessRises has been used to family share and apparently has the same IP as "Phantom" then that would mean Phantom has the same IP as me because DarknessRises is my account, so if you wouldn't mind mate I would very much like you to send me my IP in the PM's. 

And i'm the only one here that seems to be providing evidence, all people have to go off for you is your word. Once again not very professional at all. I'll have the video link edited into this reply at some point.

Messages In This Thread
Captain Barry - by NEMxDman - 01-05-2019, 01:08 AM
RE: Captain Barry - by Captain Barry - 01-05-2019, 05:36 PM
RE: Captain Barry - by NEMxDman - 01-05-2019, 11:15 PM
RE: Captain Barry - by NEMxDman - 01-05-2019, 11:50 PM
RE: Captain Barry - by NEMxDman - 01-11-2019, 05:43 PM
RE: Captain Barry - by NEMxDman - 02-02-2019, 09:21 PM
RE: Captain Barry - by Tomo - 03-04-2019, 08:38 PM