My Minging Adventures Must Come To A Stop
I was gone a long time ago but thought I should say some things to give my final goodbyes to you dirty nuggets. But yeah everything is dead now and ima probs get myself permed.

Pollux - We talk everyday so fk off

Zombie - I hate this dirty ducking custard so much that I endend up loving him in the gayest way possible

Wolven - The coolest kid in town got me a seat at the cool kids table love ya boo

Aracorn - Maybe one day we will find out "woro fok dis is"

Chumps - Would grow up to be the best ducking granddad in the world. Can u be my daddy? got love for you baby.

Arny - Do we even know eachother? Oh yeah I thought you wer a girl... Wanna date?

Panda - Ditched the cool kids table for the cooler kids table now he's one of the coolest kids. Dayum this guys cool.

Kevin The Kock - The coolest ducking bucking clucking ducker the ducking wild west of west virgins ya cluckin hell kid ur gonna grow up to be something great

Grape - Who knew Jesus was such a nice guy les smok doinky sometime when we are older (The gate keeper of the cool kids table ty for the key boss)

Destrato - The guy sang and rapped his heart out every single day for our sins bless this mans soul. "Hit or miss? I guess they never miss."

Coffee - Do we even know eachother?

Goat - Some a calm dude, I like u. We should play more... Hmu sometime... No memes here... 

Zona - You still haven't specified your gender to me you just sigh whenever I ask you if ur a boy or a girl... soooo yeah...

Finn - The kid that sat in the corner of the cafeteria by himself... But he was the sort of the old man with all the weird stories

Broccli - This nugget dropped 1 update and dipped.

frost - The boi left education to become a fulltime fl player how cool is that... jk he was bullying all the cool kids cuz he is the coolest kid

Xavier - *joins* *I piss him off* *I say sorry (I think)* *says its chill* *We chill* got some nice rp shit goin on with ya

Fox - This guy made a molly out of thin air and got forced to leave the football team. 

Ghostkocker - Just get the fk outa my face please this guy just chats shit all day fking long but dw i might be able to help you ina gun fight one. got love for ya g

Mr. Rickets - Sheva! Sheva!  Sheva!  Sheva!  Sheva! Chris! Chris! Chris! Chris! COME ON! CHRISS!!... We had a cuss fight with all the cool kids watching I won the cuss fight then he ran off pulled an AWP *Gets headshots* *Survives.* *Gets arrested*.

Dobbster - *still healing in the in the corner when theres an active gunfight* *Zombie in the other corner looting everything*

Prosto - Pilers and Rocks

Perqe - So how are you going to cuss me out today? 

JackZ - The most aggressive b*stard in the world this guy is so hard he joined the server and in less then 30 seconds he had all the weapons in his inv equipped 

Willem - Ill try not to say the n word while ur streaming incase ur 3 viewers might report you... ur sorta cute btw (ment that in the gayest way possible this jigge deserve a sucky clucky)

JoshZ - I gave you 50 pots so that doesn't make me a bum lick.

Puffitie - The sexiest bird in town I think I have a crush... Love ya dave...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aspire - Man for real tho I love u one of my first Gs on FL good ol Capone times u wer all shit and I carried in every gun fight Smile

KA34 - U still alive G? <3

Borgan - This guy left Capone cuz Aspire never gave him a gun XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Kaipo - "Kayyyyyyyyyyyypiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooo"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily - duckin werdio had her whole adv dupe filled with some sexual shit like 2 chairs positioned to look like me and the random 2 hour guy is having intercourse

Jessica (Not the werdio) - I hopped in a discord call with her then she went on omegle i got other girls to strip for me ty G

Cassie - I think we are getting married next week (she hasn't replied to my msgs in 3 weeks) She a cutie tho...

Error 404 name not found - Don't know his/her name but u was funny as shit and u would go paramedic u had the best female voice in the world pls if u see this add me on steam love ya sis or bro still not sure...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forgee - I asked this guy how rich he was *links me to his Insta" then we became friends and started chillin togther (Im thinking about proposing)

Janzo - The sorta cool Japanese you would see wearing Gucci at the airport...

Joe Joe - Sounds weird af but I don't know if I like it "Valleeeeeeeeeeeey"

Jonas - I acc hate this guy so much... seems like a cool kid now tho (Check my bans...)

Eeee - Goodmorning Mr. E, your package of 306 rifle has arrived please sign here ___________

DVN - How tf did this guy get admin?

Sparxy - A friendship forged by beans. My god I love you. We need to go to dinner again.

Divey - The guy resigned from SA to an admin but still acts like an SA... *Currently building a 600 block dupe on minecraft*

Awestruck - Just sayin im not an ding dong I understand your doing your job whenever u ban me or nerf me but yeah I gotta say ur pretty pure hearted but yeah meet me and baker street... I just wanna take u round the corner real quick big man...

Now this is one is special it is to two special woMEN that will / will not have a place in my heart but yeah I put you thru so much hate but I just want to let you know I didbutsortadidbutdidnotatthesametime but yeah. Love ya Jessixa and VioletTittie 

But yeah I guess on that note it's time for me to skiddadle I would like to say although FL is donkey gosodhit I must say our community is great I love you all and to all the admins that banned me... fork u. 

Goodbye Fearless Roleplay The Worst Community known to mankind but everyone is sorta addicted 

- Ali Fazer Tazer The Coolest Kid In the Town Of Evo City

The
               End.

You can't be everyones cup of tea or else you'd be a mug!!!
The following 7 users Like AliTaze's post:
  • konsta, Pollux, mark2766, Wolven, Alertecobra27, Grape, god

Messages In This Thread
My Minging Adventures Must Come To A Stop - by AliTaze - 12-14-2018, 05:20 AM