[FL] Awestruck
Hello RichTea,

Simply not liking a member of the community does not mean I will allow people to gang up and single out a user, making them feel unwelcome. If they breach any rules or guidelines, the Administrators will deal with this. You are not to take this into your own hands.

Whilst using common sense is not a written rule, I would fail as administrator if anyone and their grandma posted on that thread without adding anything useful, only using it to dig at Aspire. This is not the point of an unban request. Common sense is and can be used as a ruling standard if it's clearly obvious. (Which in this case, it really is). Not every rule can be written, else we would have so many that no-one would be bothered to read it. Judging on the experience of each user, I decided to warn for not involved. Users should think before posting and if in doubt, ask an Administrator.

Again, each user involved added nothing useful to the case and only used it as a platform to add meaningless comments to a case. Insults and disrespectful posts included.

For the record you were not nerfed out of spite, you were nerfed after I told you to stop the conversation. As it was going too far. You continued. However, I will no longer address the Discord issue.
The Forum Warnings will stand.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]

Messages In This Thread
[FL] Awestruck - by Lewwings - 12-05-2018, 09:41 PM
RE: [FL] Awestruck - by konsta - 12-05-2018, 09:43 PM
RE: [FL] Awestruck - by Awestruck - 12-06-2018, 12:08 AM
RE: [FL] Awestruck - by konsta - 12-06-2018, 12:47 AM
RE: [FL] Awestruck - by Awestruck - 12-06-2018, 01:01 AM
RE: [FL] Awestruck - by Tomo - 12-10-2018, 04:36 PM