Mlem revenge kill RDM and NLR break
there was no Revenge kill, but i did NLR tho. and you were a known gunman and stuff. It might of just looked like a Revenge Kill and stuff, but i did NLR. I mean when someone is reported specifically on a Police Radio for shooting a guy and then throws away his gun doesnt mean your suddenly innocent my guy.
if you lost any guns i can buy it back for you uwu

also i feel like it was at 5PM not 4PM

btw heres one that cygnus/bacunt/GMOD Hacker did for me, aka the same but a sentence that is readable

I can confess to breaking NLR, but I will discredit the revenge kill. I had no intention of killing you based on running me over, and I hadn't even actually seen your name at that point anyways. I got called to the Villas and I responded. Claiming you're innocent is also incorrect seeing as you were at this point directly affiliated with cop murderers. In the video you can also see you preparing to take on another rifle again.

oh yea also this too https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...wzbMh2.png i may be autistic but atleast im not autistic you see.

P.S on second thought my NLR might of ran out? the admins can check on that one. Because im not a science human man (trademark)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mlem revenge kill RDM and NLR break - by SabreShibe - 11-30-2018, 11:17 PM
RE: Mlem revenge kill RDM and NLR break - by Tomo - 02-16-2019, 11:51 PM
RE: Mlem revenge kill RDM and NLR break - by Tomo - 02-19-2019, 05:12 PM