Minimacfox 10th ban (8 months ago) - Andreas
Hello staff of Fearless Community!
It's beeen a long... Time. So I decided to come back and say hi, maybe get a step back inside too! That's up to you guys to decide!

Your name: Minimacfox

Your ban ID: 2877

Banned by: Andreas ( As far as I remember)

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: Only me and Andreas as far as I remember.

[b]Why we should unban you:
Well I know I got my 10'th ban or so, but it was clearly unfair. I got accused for bad having a attitude but I tried to be at my best, which I was, from my point of view. But Andreas accused me for bad attitude and behaviour, which I didn't have. He said I was random raiding, not in a million years! Sure I have been random raiding once and got banned / kicked once, who hasn't? Anyways that's not the point, just because I was kicked once for it, he accuses me for doing it again. Just because he counts on I have done it.

Then there were the bug abusing, I have some proplems on that point of view. I have been bug abusing some times, but I think i'm ready to stop doing that, I have had 8 months to clear my mind and forget the bug abusing, so im posting here today, because I wanna start, a fresh start. I know some of you admins didn't like me too (a couple) but let's leave that behind us, so what do you say? You wanna give me a step inside, to start on a fresh?

Messages In This Thread
Minimacfox 10th ban (8 months ago) - Andreas - by Kalist - 01-22-2012, 01:33 PM
RE: Minimacfox 10th ban (8 months ago) - by Spud - 01-22-2012, 04:26 PM